httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Vincent Deffontaines <vinc...@gryzor.com>
Subject Re: Conditional RequestHeader patch not reflected in documentation?
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 20:31:51 GMT
Rich Bowen wrote:
> Received this query from a friend and colleague:
>
>> ... I've been working on an issue at
>> work, where we're trying to remove some headers from a (proxied)
>> request.  Whilst I was looking for a solution I came across this
>> patch:
>>
>> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-cvs/200406.mbox/%3C20040606221938.13736.qmail@minotaur.apache.org%3E

>> but when I looked at the mod_headers docs -
>> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_headers.html
>>
>> I can't see anything about it.
>>
>> I was wondering if the patch was reversed or wasn't used, or whether
>> the documentation was behind.

Greetings,

I am the original author of the patch, which André applied.
Shortly after the patch was accepted in 2.0, I sent a documentation
patch for 2.0.
Reply I got was that 2.0 documentation was not important, and doc
patch would not be applied.
As far as I know, the patch *is* applied on 2.0.

BR,

Vincent Deffontaines