httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: Copyright year change
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 20:55:52 GMT
* Vincent Bray wrote:

> Is there any particular reason (aside from tedium) that common.xsl
> still has 2006 for the copyright year? Building the whole of the docs
> takes 1 min 7 secs with this change for me in trunk. Should I clean
> out my changes in all branches, change common.xsl and commit?

I'm not sure about our current policy and how it applies to the docs anyway.
Are the generated docs a complete document with one copyright? Does every
document have its own?

Someone?

nd
--
"Umfassendes Werk (auch fuer Umsteiger vom Apache 1.3)"
                                          -- aus einer Rezension

<http://pub.perlig.de/books.html#apache2>