httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Colm MacCarthaigh <c...@stdlib.net>
Subject Re: Avoiding mem_cache assumptions
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 22:18:47 GMT
On Wed, Aug 22, 2007 at 08:50:35PM +0200, Ruediger Pluem wrote:
> Maybe a pointer to http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/en/caching.html#inmemory
> could help. It has some more detailed explanations.

Re-reading that, I notice an error I added. In the guide to conditional
requests, where it says "If-Match" it should really be "If-None-Match"
which is far more typical (If-Match is for PUT requests usually).

I don't have a -docs checkout right now though, if someone could commit
the change, I'd be grateful. If not, I'll try and fix it myself soon :-)