httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Your HTTPD wiki page
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 18:49:21 GMT
We do not allow anyone to use the Apache name in a way that might
lead to confusion of consumers (i.e., directly associating with
our project, as opposed to any of the other uses of the Apache name).
As such, I will delete any wiki account name containing "Apache" and
any link to an outside site that is trying to associate itself with
our projects by using the Apache name without prior written permission.

That fact is independent of any other discussion about whether a
specific individual can edit our wiki.

....Roy T. Fielding  (speaking with hat of V.P., Apache HTTP Server)