httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Webmaster" <webmas...@askapache.com>
Subject RE: Your HTTPD wiki page
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:56:34 GMT

That was the plan, First I wanted to create a user page for myself so that
there wouldn't be any confusion as to who MrApache was.  I still would like
to know where it says we aren't allowed to link to our homepages on our
userpages.   Anyway so just a couple hours after I created my mrapache user
page it was jumped all over and erased.  MY plan was to just start quietly
contributing to the wiki and never post external links to any site ever.

The point is apache is open source and open to all, and wiki's were made so
that many people could collaborate.  It doesn't have to be 100% perfect the
first time every time, thats why there are editing/reverting/history/etc..
features..