httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Webmaster" <webmas...@askapache.com>
Subject RE: Your HTTPD wiki page
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 05:49:48 GMT
noodl,

Your comments (below) and edits to my userpages (
<http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/AskApache>
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/AskApache
<http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/MrApache>
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/MrApache) are pointedly innappropriate and
frankly very mean-spirited! I thought that we were allowed to link to our
homepages ( <http://www.askapache.com/> http://www.askapache.com
<http://www.htaccesselite.com/> http://www.htaccesselite.com) on our user
pages, as I notice most contributors do.  I want to and am allowed to
contribute to the httpd wiki and I have something to contribute.  Besides
your suggestion that I leave forever as I'm not wanted, do you or anyone
else have a suggestion as to how I can participate on the wiki?

-AskApache

  _____