httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: little error
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2007 18:19:33 GMT
On 7/22/07, Vincent Bray <noodlet@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 22/07/07, Vincent Bray <noodlet@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Fixed in trunk and 2.2, thanks. Looks like somebody beat me to it with 2.0 :-)
>
> Ok, so I wasn't beaten too it, I just had another mislabeled WC for
> 2.2. I've committed this to 2.0 too now, but I should ask the list...
>
> Is there a policy on maintaining the 2.0 branch docs now? The previous
> commit to them was 2 months ago and several updates seem to have been
> directed only at 2.2 and trunk in that time.
>
> I presume the 1.3 docs are considered dead but not burried?

There's no specific policy. I personally find that committing at least
4 files for a simple typo fix (xml/html in trunk and xml/html in 2.2)
is as much work as I want to do. But if others want to backport
further, I have no objection at all. I do try to push major errors and
security notes all the way back to 1.3.

Joshua.