httpd-docs mailing list archives

From vj...@mail.tron.megaspaz.net
Subject Re: Seperate issues in CommonMisconfigurations wiki page to their own wiki pages.
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 00:15:16 GMT

Fair enough. But, the way it is now, it's not really an index page.
There's no guarantee that a person adding an entry to the log section will
update this aggregate as well and vice versa. It seems like it's something
that would get out of sync rather quickly. Although, there really isn't
much in the common misconfigs page as of right now, so it doesn't seem
like a big issue at the moment. But it is something I can see becoming
extremely unmanageable if new content gets added to the log section or to
this common misconfigs page. The more I think about it, the more I really
want to have one section. And doesn't http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/Logs
already seem like an index page already?