httpd-docs mailing list archives

From vj...@mail.tron.megaspaz.net
Subject Re: Seperate issues in CommonMisconfigurations wiki page to their own wiki pages.
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 02:54:28 GMT

I'm not sure how useful that aggregate would be. By rici's argument, the
user would still need to search for his issue on that page to get to the
right link anyway. If we want to make things easy to get to for the user
then really, an aggregate page is quite useless, imo. Plus, the
maintaining of that aggregate page seems like wasted time to me.