httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Vincent Deffontaines" <vinc...@gryzor.com>
Subject 2.2 docs in french : a couple of files to start with
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 17:54:46 GMT
Greetings,

I am pleased to send the list the first files of the 2.2 documentation
translated into french.
Lucien Gentis translated them, and I did review them carefully.

Files are in a .tar.gz file, attached to this email.
We will be pleased to send more files as time goes by (Lucien has already
translated a couple more, which I still have to review).

As a side of this, this is the best opportunity to introduce the project
we started. The .fr translation project is, for now, hosted on its own
subversion repository, and can be visited at https://apache-doc.inl.fr/

Any contributor willing to translate Apache documentations is, of course,
welcome to join the project.

We will also be please if the project can be listed at
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/translations.html

Best regards,

Vincent Deffontaines

--
On sait qu'une cité va devenir grande quand on y voit les anciens planter
des arbres, alors qu'ils savent qu'ils ne profiteront jamais de leur

Proverbe Grec