httpd-docs mailing list archives

From jean-frederic clere <jfcl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.2 docs in french : a couple of files to start with
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 07:02:57 GMT
Vincent Deffontaines wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I am pleased to send the list the first files of the 2.2 documentation
> translated into french.
> Lucien Gentis translated them, and I did review them carefully.

Some remarks:
- You change the encoding of the file (for example from "ISO-8859-1" to
"UTF-8" in filter.xml.fr.
- A diff -u is more helpfull to see the difference between the changed
and original file.
- It could interesting that you also submit changes for httpd-trunk
(when possible).

I will review the files and commit them in the 2.2.x branch.

Cheers

Jean-Frederic