httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Vincent Deffontaines" <vinc...@gryzor.com>
Subject Re: 2.2 docs in french : a couple of files to start with
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 12:02:52 GMT

jean-frederic clere a écrit :
> Vincent Deffontaines wrote:
>> Greetings,
>>
>> I am pleased to send the list the first files of the 2.2 documentation
>> translated into french.
>> Lucien Gentis translated them, and I did review them carefully.
>
> Another thing for the accents are in UTF8 but in all the other documents
>   &#nnn; are used. Could you please use the &#nnn; for accents?

Ok, thanks for taking time to review and commit the work we provided.
I am going to modify our process so that files are passed into a script to
convert accents, and encoding, before sending them to you for commit.
Would you like that I do that with the first set of files I sent yesterday?

In any case, all files I will send the list in the future will be ISO-8859
with accents encoded as required.

BR,

Vincent

--
On sait qu'une cité va devenir grande quand on y voit les anciens planter
des arbres, alors qu'ils savent qu'ils ne profiteront jamais de leur

Proverbe Grec