httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Rewrite Docs
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 14:31:36 GMT

Long, long ago, Tony Stevenson wrote:

> Ok, here is just a small example of what I have done so far.  I
> have attached a patch for rewrite/rewrite_intro.xml
> Hopefully this will show what I am trying to do.

Note that everything in the rewrite/ subdir was an experiment, back
when I thought I would have time to completely redo the mod_rewrite
documentation. It's not linked to from the "official" docs yet, and,
as such, is probably never seen by any real users. Most of it was
copied wholesale from the rewrite guide and official docs, and I was
starting to do some editing when life got unexpectedly complicated.
I'm still there. So anything you do to it is bound to be an improvement.

--
If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---