httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Vincent Bray" <nood...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing page
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2007 15:13:14 GMT
On 09/06/07, Vincent Bray <noodlet@gmail.com> wrote:
> I expect if you run svn log /path/to/missing/file you'll see when it
> was deleted and why. Probably because auth is changing again for trunk
> an that file is no longer accurate.

.. or not.
Looking at the svn log for the 2.2 version of this file, it was added
in r355767 back in Dec 2005 by splitting auth.xml in to two separate
file. The 2.2 branch of the docs was created from trunk 4 months prior
to that and the access files were never added to trunk.

So, you were right and I'm a stinky toerag :-)

The question, for the list, is: What's the correct procedure for
merging these files back in to trunk? Using svn merge, or just svn
add?

--
noodl