httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Lucien GENTIS <lucien.gen...@lorraine.iufm.fr>
Subject Re: french translation
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2007 12:29:42 GMT
Cidrolin a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> my name is Philippe Lambert, I work as system manager in a Federal Public Scientific
institution in Belgium.

> I have been monitoring this list for some time, with the same purpose as you. So far
I haven't spotted any post related to the French translation.

> I, too, would like to get in touch with whoever might coordinate that project task, as
I might be able to contribute.

> Otherwise, may I suggest that we coordinate ourselves ?
>
> Regards,
> Philippe

Hi, Philippe,

Maybe we could coordinate "en français"  :-))

I just began yesterday to prepare my translate environment,
with subversion installation, download english doc, and shall
go one next days, testing translation process.

As I saw yet, work consists of XML files translation, though
I didn't understand where was separation between different
versions (1.3, 2.0 and 2.2) of the doc.

So I begin this work next days, and I then return to you.

PS: some pages were however tranlated in french; could
someone tell us who made this job ?
Is he/she still contributing ?

Lucien