httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject dead faq
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 17:54:55 GMT
The faq has been essentially abandoned. I know that I personally don't
touch it because I find adding a quick question/answer is too much
work. I don't know what others think, but the evidence is that nobody
feels like supporting it.

I suggest deleting the current faq and leaving only a simple page that
contains the advice now written in the "Support" section and a link to
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/, which has already started to become the
de facto faq.

(If people think the "Background" section is important, than it should
go on the main httpd.apache.org website, not as part of the
documentation. For example, it could be incorporated in the
ABOUT_APACHE.html page.)

Scream if you have objections.

Joshua.