httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <>
Subject Rewrite wiki
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 19:09:20 GMT
With the best of intentions, I started
quite some time ago, and never got around to doing all the wonderful
things that I had intended.

I'd like to donate all the content, or whatever content is useful/
useable, to the httpd wiki, so that it can be developed there by a
wider community, with better community oversight. Once content has
been migrated, I'll simply redirect the URL to
the relevant section of the wiki, since there are a number of links
to that URL scattered about, both on websites and in print publications.

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly
making exciting discoveries.
A. A. Milne

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: