httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Rewrite wiki
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 19:09:20 GMT
With the best of intentions, I started http://rewrite.drbacchus.com/
quite some time ago, and never got around to doing all the wonderful
things that I had intended.

I'd like to donate all the content, or whatever content is useful/
useable, to the httpd wiki, so that it can be developed there by a
wider community, with better community oversight. Once content has
been migrated, I'll simply redirect the rewrite.drbacchus.com URL to
the relevant section of the wiki, since there are a number of links
to that URL scattered about, both on websites and in print publications.

--
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly
making exciting discoveries.