httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Vincent Bray" <nood...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rewrite wiki
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 19:16:45 GMT
On 25/05/07, Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com> wrote:
> I'd like to donate all the content, or whatever content is useful/
> useable, to the httpd wiki, so that it can be developed there by a
> wider community, with better community oversight.

Thank you Rich, that's excellent news.

I'd like to suggest we discuss the format of a Rewrite area of the
wiki before any of us start copy content across. In particular, I
don't know if the current start page is in the most useful format for
people looking for solutions rather than theory.

Also, there's a clear need I think for an overhaul of the mod_rewrite
docs, so perhaps the wiki should be used as a staging ground for that?

--
noodl