httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Vinko Vrsalovic" <vink...@gmail.com>
Subject Translation review help needed (spanish) + Translation of official docs in the wiki + urlmapping.xml.es
Date Sat, 26 May 2007 14:43:48 GMT
Hello,

I've set up a section in the wiki (http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/Translations)
to foster collaborative reviewing of official docs translations.

I currently need help with reviewing urlmapping.xml.es (spanish translation
of urlmapping) so that's the first document put in that location.

I attach the translation for the interested spanish speaking people to
review it directly in case the wiki collaboration idea is found bad.

If it's found a good idea, I'd create a xslt for the xml to get into wiki
format to ease publication.

V.