httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: [Issue] External links @ the wiki, aka pagechange wars
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 16:04:47 GMT
On 5/24/07, Jorge Schrauwen <jorge.schrauwen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe one rule that states that {INSERT AUTHERIZED PEOPLE HERE} can
> make a decision on a dispute. Example: some external link that provide
> bad/false or not prefured information.
> If that person/persons decide the link needs to go it should.
> Optionally these decision can be posted to docs@httpd for comunity
> input.

That group should be the members of the HTTP Server PMC.  We don't
need to create yet another group for wiki oversight - the current
oversight is working well (more or less) - this is an instance of that
oversight kicking in.

(I am all for people who help with documentation to be on the PMC.
Those PMC members who are following such activity should feel free to
nominate worthy folks to the PMC!)  -- justin