httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Jorge Schrauwen" <jorge.schrau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Issue] External links @ the wiki, aka pagechange wars
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 06:01:58 GMT
On 5/25/07, Vincent Bray <noodlet@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 24/05/07, Joshua Slive <joshua@slive.ca> wrote:
> > On the specific case at hand, I have one major thing to contribute:
> > The whole Common_HTTPStatusCodes page is redundant in my opinion. It
> > duplicates (with a lot less information) the content of the HTTP spec.
> > In fact, I plan to delete this page unless I hear objections on this
> > list.
>
> +1 (I'm not a committer, but this is the wiki so I guess I can vote.)
>
> I don't see any merit in this page over the standard and the source.

I started that page, it was never my intend to cover the full RFC,
Just the most common codes for a quick reference. (as was reflected in the url)

A link to the RFC with the full spec would ofcource be usefull for
people who want more informatiom.

Personally i was very happy with the form it had on revision 7.
If you remove it thats fine but I'd rather see it go back to revision 7.

--
~Jorge