httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Colm MacCarthaigh <c...@stdlib.net>
Subject Re: [Issue] External links @ the wiki, aka pagechange wars
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 23:04:28 GMT
On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 06:47:49PM -0500, Webmaster wrote:
> Say whatever you want, I'm not going to argue when the evidence is online
> for everyone to examine.  Go look at the wiki at my posting history, you
> will see how unfairly I have been treated.

I've done just that today, never having looked at it before. In my
opinion, you have been treated fairly and have been given substantial
leeway.

> Why not respond like you are supposed to and actually SHOW me what is wrong,
> misleading, or poorly written?

You do not allow us to do so in the most efficient, convenient,
accessible and collaborative manner - to edit them directly with
comments. The people here are not free consultation for your personal
website.

> Isn't that what the wiki is for?  How can we
> improve content when it just gets deleted right away?  I don't have time to
> try to make a couple people like me.. thats silly, I go to the wiki to
> contribute, share ideas, and learn about my favorite software.

So why do you post so much "content" only in the form of links? you
are mis-representing the problem here.