httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <>
Subject Re: Apache dev site outdated
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:32:34 GMT

On Mar 21, 2007, at 05:22, Jan van den Berg wrote:

> Just a procedural comment about:
> The information on this page is kind of outdated: certain links
> don’t work, and it deals with CVS instead of SVN.
> This would make it somewhat harder for aspiring contributors to get
> started. I just figured it out last week; but this page sure didn’t
> help.
> So who keeps this page up to date? Any reason why this info isn’t
> yet updated?

I imagine that, officially, it's the responsibility of the httpd docs
folks. cc'ing it over there, and perhaps someone will pick it up.
You're absolutely right, it does set the barrier to entry a little

The past can be like sidewalk chalk
If you will dance and pray for rain
(Caedmon's Call - Forget what you know)

To unsubscribe, e-mail: