Hi all,

I search some documentation for mod_dbd. I want to develop an application using mod_dbd.

I make all configuration in httpd.conf and in APR/APU (in order to check the Oracle database connection) but I don’t know how manage the pooling with mod_dbd???

Any documentation or help?

Thanks.

Jérémie

Information contained in this email message is confidential and may be privileged, and is intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the postmaster@nds.com and destroy the original message.