httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Garnier, Jeremie" <JGarn...@nds.com>
Subject mod_dbd
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 14:47:02 GMT
Hi all,

I search some documentation for mod_dbd. I want to develop an application using mod_dbd.

I make all configuration in httpd.conf and in APR/APU (in order to check the Oracle database
connection) but I don't know how manage the pooling with mod_dbd???

Any documentation or help?

Thanks.

Jérémie

Information contained in this email message is confidential and may be privileged, and is
intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately notify the postmaster@nds.com and destroy the original message.