httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Vincent Bray" <nood...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: mod_authn_alias docs patch
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 23:45:42 GMT
On 11/8/06, Brad Nicholes <BNICHOLES@novell.com> wrote:
> The directive is defined as RSRC_CONF which basically says that it must exist outside
of a <Directory> or <Location>.  Within a virtual host should be fine.

Thanks,
When I try <AuthnProviderAlias> in <VirtualHost> I get this error message:

spork:~/Services/httpd noodl$ ./bin/apachectl configtest
Syntax error on line 34 of
/Users/noodl/Services/httpd/conf/extra/httpd-vhosts.conf:
<AuthnProviderAlias> cannot occur within <VirtualHost> section

What gives?

My config (except that APA is now in the main server context) is here:

http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/Recipes/MultiUserFiles

--
noodl