httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Apache docs wiki
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 15:46:35 GMT
On 9/22/06, Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com> wrote:
> This has come up before, so no doubt some folks have already made up
> their minds, having seen the subject line.

I don't have any problem with this, as long as there is one other
person (in addition to you) who will actively follow the wikidiffs.
(I trust you, Rich, but I don't think one person is ever sufficient
overview.)

You'd also need to figure out where to send the wikidiffs.  I'm sure
they won't be welcome at the main cvs commits list.  And sending them
to this list would probably kill the list for good.  But at the same
time, they need to be read by some group of people.

Joshua.