httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Tony Stevenson <t...@pc-tony.com>
Subject Re: Apache docs wiki
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 15:57:14 GMT
I think this is a good idea.  It will allow people the opportunity of
contributing small parts to the overall docs project.
Over the past few months, a small group of us in #apache have been
collecting such documents, and scraps of config's that could be an ideal
candidate for this such site.

Another way that the site could be used, is for peer review of larger
changes to the docs materials.
I for one am a little hesitant about sending off lots emails to the
docs@ group, for a few reasons, one major reason being that it is rather
daunting.

I have been working on the FAQ for 2.2 for some time, and before sending
it all off, it could/would be nice for some peers to review my work
before embarrassing myself any further.

Anyway, before I bleat on too much, I will end it here.

--
pctony