httpd-docs mailing list archives

Subject How to get involved Japanese Translation Projects
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 09:10:43 GMT

I'm a translation beginner from Japan. I read several pages descrived about
the apache docs translation, and I found there is a Japanese Project Site.
But It seems like out of date and its mailing list is not working too. I
tried to send E-mail one of the member there but no reply.

How can I join the translation project? I already got the original docs via
svn and finished some of
them. Ofcourse I don't have a permission to submit my documents onto svn server.

Let me know how to proceed the translation. Although, I'm translating the
docs for my understanding for httpd-2.2.3 ;->
Nozomu JoJo MATSUI

View raw message