httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject "Before the error log" error logs
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:59:44 GMT
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/faq/support.html

Mentions "Check the error log" (twice!)...

but it doesn't mention to check the system boot log, or windows event log
(system, then application level logs) for Apache httpd startup errors.

It seems this would make sense to mention here, no?

Bill

[FYI my time in the next 30 days is very tight, but I'm spending a bit of
time polishing 4 different documents, so when I see something missing I'll
go ahead and flag them here for any interested author to pick up and run with.]