httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: Missing docs/2.3/
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 06:10:25 GMT
* William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> I notice the website doesn't have docs/2.3/ quite yet.  If someone
> had free cycles, it would be worthwhile to add, if we expect to bring
> a 2.4 full-circle someday sooner  (I was looking for Brad's doc changes
> for <Satisfy > containers ;-)

There's always docs/trunk with the latest head version if you wanna look.
But I've checked out trunk as 2.3 now. It still needs to be synced plus the
httpd.conf change needs to go online.

nd
--
Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don't let anybody else
use it, and get a new one every six months.  -- Clifford Stoll

                                    (found in ssl_engine_pphrase.c)