httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Separate mailinglist for doc related bugs?
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 09:25:28 GMT
On 29.06.2006 21:49, Joshua Slive wrote:

> I don't have a strong objection to a separate list.  I would prefer
> that the mails continue to go to the main list as well.  I don't want
> docs bugs to become a getto.

To be honest I do not understand that argument. Currently this would only affect
people who are subscribed to bugs@ to get notifications of documenation bugs.
They either have to subscribe to an additional list or to switch their
subscription to get rid of the notifications of code bugs. People who want to
see both simply subscribe to both.
Of course we need to communicate this change cleary and loudly so that no one
misses it.

Regards

RĂ¼diger