httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Romanian Translation Project
Date Sun, 14 May 2006 08:20:14 GMT
ro so wrote:
> Hello to Everybody:
>
> I would like to set up a new Romanian Translation Project Web site at
> http://www.apache2.info/ for Apache 2 branch (documentation and error
> messages).
>
> Please somebody let me know the procedure and requirements. Also, it
> would be great to get in touch with the other Romanian
> developers/translators at the Apache HTTPD Server Project.

This is actually the list to coordinate translations; in fact it's 90%
of the discussions that go on here.  Presuming you want the translations
included in the httpd docs, forking those isn't the way to get them
incorporated.

Patches are welcome here, a second independent reviewer is needed before
they will be committed.

apache2.info and similarly misleading/misrepresentative domain names will
win you no friends in this Foundation, FWIW.

Bill