httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Zoltan Major <z...@mac.com>
Subject Re: mod_encoding
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 19:53:06 GMT
> It's not very polite to send the same message separately
> to a bunch of the same people.  Either send one message
> with everyone on the distribution, or ask one person
> and wait for an answer.  I've already received this
> twice.

Ken,
Sorry! I have sent to the apache@apache.org first and  in the
automatic answer I read that better if I don't wait a fast answer, so
this is why I  sent my question to this list, too, I didn't suppose
you will receive both.
I have a new macosx server install with the latest updates and there
are 35-40 crashdumps/day if the mod_encoding is enabled.
When I disable this modul  there is no crushdump at all. This is why
I would like to find some documentation.

> Your best alternative would be to ask the people responsible
> for it, as listed at http://webdav.todo.gr.jp/download/
> It's a third-party module; the Apache developers don't
> necessarily work on it.

Thank you, I understand now why I found Japanese pages on google ...
I will try contact there.

Zoli