httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject missing list of available FEATUREs in configure
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 07:38:14 GMT
Hi,

httpd 2.0's configure --help (or the online doc) goes:

--disable-FEATURE
     Do not include FEATURE. This is the same as --enable-FEATURE=no.
--enable-FEATURE[=ARG]
     Include FEATURE. The default value for ARG is yes.
[...]
Note configure will not complain about --enable-foo even if foo doesn't
exist, so you need to type carefully.

How do I find which FEATUREs are available? Shouldn't there be a list?

At the moment I'm trying to figure out how to turn expat off, since I'm
trying to build 64-bit httpd on SunOS and it keeps finding non-64bit expat
library, which I can't remove :(

Thanks