httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Jean-François El Fouly <jean-franc...@elfouly.nom.fr>
Subject Re: just suscribed ...
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 21:57:19 GMT
Joshua Slive a écrit :

> That's a totally unhelpful comment.  It seems almost designed to scare
> people away.  Do you want to provide contact info for how to obtain
> more information about all these other files?
>
> Joshua.

OK, the link is broken but for the referenced apache-docs.tar.gz
- I have it
- Vincent Deffontaines has it (it's his in the first place) and his
address is in the email I quoted from the MARC archive
- Alain B has it

and I don't attach it because
- it's not mine
- it's a hefty 1.8 Mb tar.gz archive with 791 files inside (not everyone
of them is a translation of course) and I would not want to fill
everybody's mailbox

All files at the root of the documentation tree have been translated.
Half has not been reviewed neither committed and I guess that would be a
good starting point for anyone interested to contribute. /vhosts has
been reviewed and somewhat improved by Alain B and committed.
./mod/core.xml (huge ! 125 kb) had been translated and hasn't been
reviewed nor committed. Plus a few other here and there.

Anyone interested could get this archive from any of us.

Besides, I don't want to scare anyone away. I told why I'm not working
on this at the moment. AFAIK, Vincent stopped translating because he
launched his own business. And Alain certainly gave up because the files
he sent to the ML on 4/10 were committed on 7/11 and only because the
three of us sent 5 or 6 mails meanwhile asking what was going wrong...
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-docs&m=112106703025003&w=2