httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Jean-François El Fouly <jean-franc...@elfouly.nom.fr>
Subject Re: just suscribed ...
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 09:47:22 GMT
I do apologize / my mistake.
But they finally found their way in a place I was not expecting.
Basically, what was translated and reviewed at that time (april) was 2.0
documentation on vhosts.
Still nothing there. But it seems it was committed in HEAD/trunk so it
appears now in 2.2 documentation.
I don't think Vincent Deffontaines (who translated this in the first
place) or Alain B (who reviewed and somewhat improved this material) are
aware of this and I feel they both gave up.
(And there was a newborn baby at home meanwhile so I have no time or
energy to devote to this task at the moment but I'm still interested and
reading the mailing list.)
If someone is willing to translate documentation to French by now he/she
should be aware that many many files have been translated by Vincent
last year or even in 2003 and these just need a review to be committed -
before beginning any new translation from scratch.