httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r351821 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.0.x/docs/manual/style/xsl: common.xsl quickreference.xsl
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2005 01:01:45 GMT
André Malo wrote:

> Was this change intended? I don't see it in 2.2 and trunk.

Good catch.  No it wasn't intentional.  Just something hanging around in
my tree forever that I accidentally included.  (I think it is a good
idea, actually, but I didn't follow through and do all the adjustments
necessary to include the module name on the quick reference.)

If nobody else gets to it, I'll back it out tomorrow or monday.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message