httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <>
Subject pdf for 2.2
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 21:21:28 GMT
I've dropped a pdf version of the 2.2 docs at
(and soon to be on the mirrors).

It seems to still work pretty well, even though I haven't done too much
work on the pdf generation process lately.  The <program> and <glossary>
elements aren't doing anything useful, and some pages (like the new
filters page) look really horrible.  But overall I think it is very
usable.  (Make sure you have some serious toner in your printer if you
want it on paper; it's now 726 pages.)

Instructions on generating this are on the bottom of this page:

Let me know if you see any major problems.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message