httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Noirin Plunkett <fireb...@nerdchic.net>
Subject Re: Fw: 2.2 Announcement comma - Please no comma before 'and'
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 17:06:44 GMT
On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 04:57:58PM -0000, Chris and/or Diana Johns wrote:
> I understand 2,2 has now been released. Would this
> be a good time to have a discussion ready for next time?

Frankly, I think the httpd-docs project has many more things to worry
about than making sure everything conforms to one style or another. I
propose that rather than arguing out a stylesheet (on this or any other
issue), we work on getting everything documented, and getting old
documents up to date - for anyone who's not familiar with the
nitty-gritty, Ken Coar has a pretty good tutorial at
http://apache-server.com/tutorials/ATdocs-project.html and my advice
would be to just dive in. Patches are gratefully received here, and if
you've done something wrong, people will be glad to point you the right
way.

Noirin