httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r351702 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/Makefile.win
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2005 08:21:42 GMT
* Joshua Slive wrote:

> I highly doubt that many people use the bundled docs.  They are not
> browsable on a default configuration and certainly require the server to
> be running before they are usable, which means they are of little help
> to upgraders.  We also build windows-help format docs, which would be
> much more appropriate for win32 users, but I don't think we have those
> for 2.2 yet.

Ah yes. This is, because my box crashed some time ago and I don't have a
working windows installation yet. Anyone around here with about an hour to
spare for booting (!) into each language (de, en, es, ja, ko) and building
the chm docs? I'm happy to help through the process. (The necessary
settings and requirements are also described the `build` help).

nd
--
Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook.