httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r332958 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/docs/manual/style/build.properties
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2005 11:50:50 GMT
* Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 13, 2005 at 11:58:09AM +0100, Andr Malo wrote:
> > Good point. I haven't figured out yet a way to unify the code and docs
> > trees in this regard (docco folks typically have only the docs tree
> > checked out).
>
> I honestly don't care if it is unified.  A single value to change in the
> docs tree would be sufficient.  If we can unify that lone value at a
> later date with the code tree, cool, but not as important as getting a
> single value in the docs directory, IMHO.

Well. I think, that should be possible. I'm gonna create something.

> > > Thanks for the prop fixes.  I didn't get any error about the empty
> > > tags being invalid - I wonder why you did.  -- justin
> >
> > `build validate-xml` :-) [1]
> > It might be questionable to reject empty lists, though. We can change
> > the DTDs if we want to.
>
> *nod*
>
> > [1] `build -projecthelp` shows all possible targets
>
> FWIW, I tried 'build help' and it didn't do anything.  So, I gave up
> trying to get help.  =(  -- justin

Ok, we need a help target ;)
The problem here is, that -projecthelp is an ant option instead of a real
target, so I'm going to add a help target which just points to
-projecthelp.

nd
--
>kann mir jemand sagen, was genau @-Domains sind?
Ein Mythos. Ein Werbetrick. Verarsche. Nenn es wie du willst...

                 -- Alexandra Buss und Björn Höhrmann in dciwam