httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Translations wanted (promptly)
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 17:50:34 GMT
Either; we yank Announcement.de and Announcement.ja from
httpd/branches/1.3.x, or we need to sync these prior to rolling
version 1.3.34.  Of course, they all have a home in

   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/dist

A few suggestions;

  * yank Announcement as well - it has an official home, and this
    doesn't change the fact that CHANGES is present in the tarball.
    (may require some very minor build changes, win32 and unix).

  * in  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/dist rename
        Announcement   to Announcement1.3
        Announcement2  to Announcement2.0
        Announcement21 to Announcement2.1-beta
    so that there is minimal confusion for anyone reviewing /dist/httpd

I'll have the 2.0 draft announcement done by first thing tomorrow
morning, for probable release Thursday noon or so.

Comments?