httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r291480 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: Makefile.in build/rules.mk.in
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 17:22:32 GMT
* William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> What if './build.sh en' would build english only, while ./build.sh
> defaulted to all (as most developers presume)?

Some time ago (one year or two) it was decided to let it default to en,
because most developers don't feel to be able to review the changes in
different languages ;)

At the current state (the docs build seems to be stable), we may switch the
default again. Though most developers don't care about separating source
and transformation changes -- defaulting to 'all' would make the reviewers'
work harder.

nd
--
die (eval q-qq[Just Another Perl Hacker