httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Noirin Plunkett <fireb...@nerdchic.net>
Subject Re: PATCH: Language changes & fixes
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 17:03:42 GMT
On Mon, Aug 29, 2005 at 08:28:41PM +0100, Colm MacCarthaigh wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 03:20:54PM +0100, Noirin Plunkett wrote:
> > I've been going through the mod_ssl docs, and have some fixes and
> > language changes to suggest. I've also added a FAQ entry on how to
> > create a self-signed cert.

I've included these patches again, in case anyone else has any further
suggestions on them.

> You seem to have uncovered a problem the SSL faq aswell, it refers to
> "sign.sh" ;

I've also gone over the SSL FAQ as best I can, from top to toe. I'd be
grateful for a few extra pairs of eyes to look over it though, just to
make sure I haven't inadvertently introduced any factual/technical
errors.

> That should probably be left alone, as it's refering to mod_ssl in its
> rest looks good :)

I've removed that now, thanks!

Noirin