httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Astrid Ke├čler <k...@kess-net.de>
Subject Re: Hello I'm new
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:37:29 GMT
Hi Christian,

> Hello Astrid,
> Hello Guys

> I have realized that your custom error messages is very poor.

Ah, are they? Wat in particular do you mean?

> I whould like to translate some of your docs to romanian language
> Please send me the materials you like me to translate.

All our docs are available from our subversion repository. You could
start with a checkout of http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/
or http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/ and
translate the .xml files. There is no need to translate the .html files
too.

Please note: every translation has to be reviewed by a second natural
language speaker which should at least show up once on this list that we
know him (or her).

 Kess