httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Rolling 2.1.7 On Friday
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 01:30:32 GMT
docs@httpd'ers...

As Paul mentions below, on Friday (probably 1 a.m. ;-) he will
tag 2.1.7.  This is just a reminder to our most excellent doco
team that, once ack'ed - this becomes 2.1 beta, and then...
(drum roll please...) 2.2 GA(!)

So if you had changes to catch up with 2.1 that perhaps have
been sitting in your local checkouts, now is an excellent time
to commit the docs improvements.

Each release, we state "v x.x is the best available version
of Apache", and certainly the docs@ team has proven this!
When 2.2 final (not beta, not alpha) drops, we certainly all
want this to be true not only of the code, but also of the
accompanying documentation!  And I trust you will make it so.

Yours,

Bill

p.s. it's been a while - have I told you all lately that
you rock?!?

:)