httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: PATCH: Language changes & fixes
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 21:17:22 GMT
* Noirin Plunkett wrote:

> Andre,
> Does this mean I should diff before I run build.sh?

That's one possibility. Another one would be to run `svn revert' on the
generated files, or just diff only the xml files in question:

$ svn diff foo.xml bar.xml

(one could automate that with a bash one liner. Hmm - perhaps we should add
a target to the build system for such situtations, which runs exactly this
one liner, but written in many lines of ant xml ;-)

> If so, what's the best way to check that my XML is valid?

there's a validate-xml target, which helps, but actually building the files
is still the best.

nd
--
s  s^saaaaaoaaaoaaaaooooaaoaaaomaaaa  a  alataa  aaoat  a  a
a maoaa a laoata  a  oia a o  a m a  o  alaoooat aaool aaoaa