httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Noirin Plunkett <fireb...@nerdchic.net>
Subject Re: PATCH: Language changes & fixes
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:37:31 GMT
On Mon, Aug 22, 2005 at 10:19:03PM +0200, Astrid Ke?ler wrote:
> Hi Noirin,
>
> it looks good for me, but I've difficulties to use the patch from your
> mail. Could you please attach it as a separate file?

We did have a brief discussion here  as to whether an attachment or
inline text was more appropriate - the resident Apache developer
suggested an attachment, but being new to this, I was anxious to do
things by the book =)
Perhaps an update to Ken's doc on how to get started documenting is due
- I'll write up the instructions on how to use svn, if you like (I was
delighted with how easy it was!)
Attached is my patch.
Thanks
Noirin