httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Colm MacCarthaigh <c...@stdlib.net>
Subject Re: Rolling 2.1.7 On Friday
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 14:03:28 GMT

In this spirit, a major new feature of httpd-2.2 will be reliably
working Caching, but the documentation on Caching is a bit tough on
users right now. I'm currently working on this;

  http://people.heanet.ie/~colmmacc/manual/misc/cachingguide.html.en

Which is about half done. Comments & contributions welcome.